[dev] Module for Mail Administration

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Sep 2 15:46:41 PDT 2005

Quoting Xavier Perseguers <pub at perseguers.ch>:

> After having used Vilma a few days, I found it lacked features I wanted
> and was not similar enough to the mysql backend I designed for my
> postfix smtp server. Hence I started my own module, Mad. It was both to
> address this lack of features and to deep into the Horde framework.

Why not make it a different backend for Vilma, though? And if
necessary, make Vilma more flexible. That's more of the Horde way.

If you're willing to work towards that I'm sure patches to Vilma would
be welcome and if you make a habit of it, you'll get CVS access to it.

Otherwise I guess you should post your code, a demo, or both, and see
if it interests folks?

-chuck

Quincy Adams