[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/templates/view gallery.inc image.inc results.inc ansel/themes screen.css

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Jun 1 16:53:02 UTC 2007

> chuck       2007-06-01 12:17:47 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     templates/view       gallery.inc image.inc results.inc
>     themes               screen.css
>   Log:
>   - some tweaks to the tag display; I'm still not happy with it being
>   absolutely positioned, but this looks better to me - not floating
>   nowhere now.

I like this better as well.  I don't like the absolute positioning
either, but couldn't think of a way to float it properly and not have
it overlap any other elements. Thought of some js to add up the
heights of the elements on top of window and add a buffer, but that
seemed kinda hackish to me and not that much different than
positioning it as we do now.  Open to suggestions.

>   - translate some strings that were untranslated. Michael, I didn't do
>   a thorough scan for these, so there might be more.
>
>   - add a real form for adding tags so that you can hit enter and have
>   it work. will also allow for non-ajax tag adding if it gets written
>   later (please do :)

Do you mean refreshing the page to update the tags for browsers
without AJAX?  The tags can also already be edited via the property
page for the image or gallery...

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"