[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/thomas admin.php bloggers.php cloud.php delete.php edit.php external.php next.php read.php search.php trackback.php user.php incubator/thomas/lib TagCloud.php Thomas.php View.php api.php base.php metaWeblog.php ...

Duck duck at obala.net
Thu Jun 7 11:46:26 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 06 of June 2007 20:33:43 Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> > What happens is that this block displays comments from *all* forums
> > on  my installation...ansel, jonah, etc...

Yes, as I have splitted messages in scope dedicated tables I didn't notice the
problem. But adding scope check in the getThreads will cost us another join
or other perfomance issues. The best it will be to force to split data per
scope table. With this we can even have set the forum_id as the of the scope
internal id. This will even reduce all the additional load switching between
forum_id and forum_name. The new table creation can be done automatically
like the sequence table in PEAR DB.

Duck