[dev] Oscar status

Duck duck at obala.net
Thu Oct 18 13:25:20 UTC 2007

On Thursday 18 of October 2007 15:04:58 eculp at encontacto.net wrote:
> Hi Duck, first of all thanks for all of your contributions.  I haven't
> had a chance to use Oscar yet but am going to before the end of the
> day unless something catastrophic happens;)
>
> I'm wondering if this couldn't qualify Oscar for an upgrade from the
> incubator to beta status and out of the incubator?

I don't know. We successfully use even Classified and Minerva in a production
for months now, without any issues or short time feature plans. They are not
alpha any more. But before they are going to be promoted out of incubator, I
would like to see other developers to take look at them for clean ups,
advices and comments.

We use even Thomas on our community site. Currently with 2,400 blogs entries
from caa 700 different users without any complains. I must find some time to
finish some of my wishes, after that it can be an beta candidate too.

All this modules requires php 5.2+.

Duck