[dev] Developers wanted

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 28 13:02:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am looking for additional developers who might be able to help me
out with Horde development for two potential future projects. I can't
tell any details yet, but one project would be calendar centric, the
other could be a lead project for the RDO libraries.

I prefer freelancing developers who I'm going to sub-contract, but
small (as in affordable) companies might be an option too. I expect
experience in developing with Horde code and working in teams. You
would have the chance to work with, or even create, the latest Horde
code, earn some money with developing in your favorite application
framework, and generally increase your karma.

Contact me directly if you are interested or have any questions. Don't
hesitate to ask, even if you are unsure whether you would qualify for
the job, you don't have to be a core developer.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/