[dev] On your October meeting

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Fri Oct 10 06:47:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm glad to read the last meeting's minutes[1] to see that things move
forward and especially that you choosed GIT for Horde 4. Therefor I
wanted to offer my help for the GIT setup.

I'm looking forward for the start of Horde 4 and would like to
participate in the development.
Do you already have an updated Development Process (How to add new
features, Unit testing, Documentation) and Implementation Guidelines
(Naming conventions, __autoload(), Style Guide) for Horde 4? Often
people hold very strong opinions on these things... :-)

[1] http://lists.horde.org/archives/board/2008-October/000085.html

Best regards,
--
Thomas Koch, Software Developer