[dev] local git repository re: imp IMAP/MIME changes

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Oct 31 01:26:43 UTC 2008

> MMS: Looks like I sent to the wrong address the other day.  Let's try again:
>
> My 15 minutes of learning git for the day... I've set up a
> repository on one of my local machines where I will attempt to keep
> changes until they get merged back into HEAD.
>
> I've split into two separate packages, which require 2 separate git
> installations.  So you need two URLs to access them.
>
> framework can be found in (changes found in the MIME and IMAP packages):
> http://curecanti.org:4322/
>
> imp can be found at:
> http://curecanti.org:4323/

Any reason not to be pushing from these to the horde git repo, or to
the hatchery? I feel like I need to read up more on git to figure out
if we should be using branches for this sort of thing or the hatchery,
but I do think your trees should ideally be related to the horde trees
in some way.

-chuck