[dev] [horde] Ansel error when trying to connect to new gallery

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:38:46 UTC 2008

Mike,

First, sorry about not posting to the list.  I meant to do so, but I
think I just reflexively hit "reply" rather than "reply to all."
Thanks for the reminder.

Second, as I should have mentioned, I am on Ubuntu 8.10, Intrepid
Ibex, using PHP 5.2.6-2ubuntu4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli)
(built: Oct 14 2008 20:06:32).  So, no, not PHP4.

I did a little experimenting to see if I would get the same errors
using HEAD rather than FRAMEWORK_3, and I had pretty much the same
problems.  Nothing very clear in the logs.

I guess from your comment that I should still be able to use Ansel on
the FRAMEWORK_3 branch, although the introduction of (transition to?)
git seems to be making things rather confusing.  I would be happy to
stick to FRAMEWORK_3 if it meant I could still use the betas of ansel,
etc.

Thanks fo your help and your patience.

Bill

williamson.day at gmail.com