[dev] What to do with imp, mimp, dimp, chora, kronolith in CVS?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Jan 15 04:04:03 UTC 2009

> Hi folks-
>
> We've now moved major development on imp, mimp, dimp, chora, and
> kronolith from CVS to the hatchery git repository. It's awkward to
> have CVS hanging out, and leaves us in a bit of an undefined position
> also. We should clarify what CVS HEAD means for applications that are
> in git also, or if those apps should go away in CVS.

I was an advocate of axing *IMP stuff about a month ago.  I think the
main hangup was causing headaches to people who might still be
auto-updating from CVS.  But due to the recent dev activity, I highly
doubt that IMP CVS even works anymore.

And FWIW, it's my belief that imp can probably be moved out of
horde-hatchery.  But we can deal with this at a later time.

michael