[dev] What to do with imp, mimp, dimp, chora, kronolith in CVS?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 15 04:20:53 UTC 2009

Partial reply...

> And FWIW, it's my belief that imp can probably be moved out of
> horde-hatchery.  But we can deal with this at a later time.

IMP 5 isn't yet a Horde 4 app, in terms of controllers/routes and
other changes that we haven't even discussed yet, so I'd like to hold
off on this. I know at some point something in the main repo is going
to be reorganized, and it's not CVS so it's going to be okay. But I'd
like to settle the initial h4 apps in the hatchery first.

-chuck