[dev] CalDAV update

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 15 13:00:20 UTC 2009

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>>  * How do I develop it? While I could probably get something
>> working, I think it's wise to get some information around where I
>> add the controller, and how I hook into Kronolith's API's.
>>
>> Currently the abstract backends are pretty simple:
>> http://code.google.com/p/sabredav/source/browse/branches/caldav/lib/Sabre/CalDAV/Backend/Abstract.php
>> http://code.google.com/p/sabredav/source/browse/branches/caldav/lib/Sabre/DAV/Auth/Backend/Abstract.php
>
> I'm currently working on basic implementations for those backends,
> so that you have something to start with. CalDAV should replace the
> WebDAV backend, so the frontend controller will be horde/rpc.php,
> like for any RPC access.

A basic untested skeleton for the backend implementations has been
added to the horde-git repository. I left a lot of stuff open and
added some inline questions to the code.
A few things have been unclear to me, and other collide with the
current Horde-way of doing things, that we need to discuss.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/