[dev] CalDAV update

Evert Pot evertpot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:21:16 UTC 2009

On 15-Sep-09, at 1:54 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> We can get you a git account for Horde, that should make development
> much easier. You can work on a branch, if you want to, but since
> your changes should be in very narrow areas, you can also work in
> master. Please note that some libraries, and Horde itself, are still
> maintained in CVS.
> If you need any help in getting things working, let me know.

I don't want to broadcast this to everyone, but I do need some help..

I have a checkout from horde-hatchery from the master branch, and you
mention horde itself is still on CVS.
I'm not as familiar with Horde's structure as I would like to be; Can
you give me some pointers and suggestions around getting a working
development workspace setup? I'll need to be able to do my testing, so
otherwise I'll just be coding blind.

If there's a wiki page or tutorial already written, I was unable to
find it..

Once I have that, I will direct my development questions to the list.
In the meantime I'll also subscribe to the commitlist.

Evert