[dev] Filter Rules Expert Mode

René Plattner rene.plattner at uibk.ac.at
Mon Aug 2 15:12:06 UTC 2010

 Hi,

as you suggested I modified the script.php to edit the filter file directly.
This  was the easiest modification but with this opportunity you can
overwrite your existing horde rules.
I also had the idea to add a custom rule but i decided to do it as
described.

kind regards,

Dipl.-Ing. René Plattner
Zentraler Informatikdienst (Central IT-Services)
Universität Innsbruck
Technikerstrasse 23        Tel: ++43512/507-2360
6020 Innsbruck             Fax: ++43512/507-2944
Austria                    E-Mail: rene.plattner at uibk.ac.at
                           Homepage: http://www.uibk.ac.at/zid
D92E 1AE3 A8AA 9A57 8E5B  9204 F5D0 95DB 4030 742D
http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~c1021058/keys/0x4030742D.pub