[dev] [commits] Horde branch develop updated. 6677f9b793336bada6a7d512c55ad480dbc68a82

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed May 23 20:20:41 UTC 2012

> I don't know off-hand whether this check is still active, but we
> even already fall back to traditional mode if using the dynamic
> views with unsupported browsers.

It is still active.  But we don't document anywhere what our minimal
browser standards are.  And these minimal standards are not currently
enforced for the traditional view.

You are probably right about the login task.  We can continue doing
this during the authentication process instead.  Although we don't
need a separate Horde::ajaxAvailable() method - this should be folded
into the Browser object.

michael