[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. a61da56f8c575c7da9c2c018a350119e4301a472

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Apr 27 12:05:16 UTC 2015

>>> This is intended. System share should for admins only show up in
>>> the system shares section, not in the regular section. For
>>> non-admin users, the system shares should show up in the shared
>>> calendars section, if they have sufficient perms.
>>
>> This didn't have anything to do with what section they show up in.
>> If you create a system share, but do not explicitly set any
>> permissions on it, it will not be viewable _at_all_, to anyone,
>> ever. This commit fixes them not showing up in the system shares
>> section for admins only.
>
> But since listSystemShares() doesn't do permission checking, they
> should still show up in the system calendars section, no matter if
> permissions have been set or not.

That's correct, but you removed the use of listSystemShares for
listing the shares in the sidebar in a previous commit stating that
listInternalShares() already returns systemShares - which it does, but
only if permissions have been explicitly set.

See
https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/22516d5b4b07fcc49d370e699b4a339cb21c4d7a

--
mike