[dev] astral configuration question

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:26:00 UTC 2016

Is it possible that Astral changed the implementation of
Horde_Form_Type_Phone so that the astra API is called upon rendering?

The project home page (http://www.oak-wood.co.uk/oss/astral) says: "Astral
provides the telephony/dial service, making it possible to dial directly
from phone numbers listed in your Turba address book, or anywhere else
where Horde Form elements of the type 'phone' or 'cellphone' are used."

Horde_Form_Type_Phone_Mobile inherits from Horde_Form_Type_Phone so this
would make sense.However, I see no code in the distribution.

BTW: it appears that the config/config.xml is following an outdated syntax
and

<configspecial name="list-horde-apps" />

needs to be replaced with

<configspecial application="horde" name="apps" />

  Sebastian