[doc] Re: Documentation reccomendations

lordscarlet@idledreams.net lordscarlet@idledreams.net
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:44:30 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> That would be great!  Documentation writers and reviewers always
> appreciated.

well, i would probably be much more suited for review, but maybe writing as
well :)  wehrever you want to start and can use me, let me know.  I
painstakingly installed the cvs version using the docs/INSTALL in that version,
so they're not THAT outdated. ;) although it did take some hacking and cries
for help :)  just let me know what i can do to help.. i don't have the time to
try and dig into helping with code, so helping with the docs is the least i can
do...

and i don't particularly know what DocBooks is, so i can't put that much input
into that subject. ;)

doug.