[doc] Re: Documentation reccomendations

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:06:46 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org> wrote:

> Me.  I'm going to put Chora into the docs repository.  If you need
> infrastructure help, I'll _definitely_ help you there as well (I'm
> pretty familiar with the whole painful docbook/dsssl/xml/xsl
> pipeline).

Awesome!  Yeah, I've scaled Mount D/D/X/X and I agree, not easy, but at
least now I know what all the pieces are FOR.  :-)  I've been using
DocBook for presentation slides and other documentation for my class this
semester.  HOWTOs for our local processes are next (LDP perhaps).

> I'll take another look at the repository and lay out my thoughts
> properly in another mail soon.

Looking forward to it.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>