[doc] Hello, I would like to help.

Wed Oct 16 23:43:33 2002

Quoting Thomas Cherryhomes <thomas@openminds.tv>:

> During the course of using Horde, we at the company had found it to be
> nothing
> short of excellent, so I thought I would start helping out by donating the
> current preliminary documentation we had written.

A quick look shows that at least the sections on mnemo (which I've already
used) and nag (which I plan to do soon) will be of some use to us.  I'm
only going to copy content (text), not formating (sgml).

I trust there is no problem with me taking content from your submission,
since it was submitted, even though there is a copyright on it?

Who should I give credit to in the CREDITS file?  Right now it just gives
it to "OpenMinds".

> of special interest is the output directory, where I have stored a basic
> output of the SGML in pdf and html formats.

Yeah, I'm just cutting/pasting from the html, so indeed that is of
special interest to me :)

> I am still working on a stylesheet internally for our company, so this output
> merely shows the standard nwalsh-modular output.

I'll leave it up to others in the project if they want to look at or use
any of your style sheets and such.  I'm only interested in working on
content at this time.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics