[doc] Hello, I would like to help.

Thomas Cherryhomes thomas@openminds.tv
Thu Oct 17 13:15:13 2002

I donated the documentation so that the project could use what it needed. That's
what free software is about, eh? :-)

I am glad you are using parts from Nag and Mnemo (I could probably flesh out
more in those areas), and hope that you can use pieces from other parts.

As far as the CREDITS file, simply list me as "Thomas Cherryhomes / OpenMINDS"
with the email address <thomas@openminds.tv>

Is there anything else I can do to help on the documentation?