[gollem] gollem as a filemanager for filesystems local to the webserver?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:47:50 -0500

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> Is there any interest in using gollem as a file manager for filesystems
> local to the webserver?  er... that is, is anyone interested in it besides
> me?

I'm very much interested in turning Gollem into more of a generic file manager,
with drivers for FTP, files, webdav, etc. Also some basic editing tools, etc.

> I'm going to try and impliment the driver stuff myself, but it's been a
> long time since I've done any real programming.  I was wondering if anyone
> had done any work in this direction.

No work, unfortunately. I'm a bit unclear how you solve the auth issues... ?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity