[gollem] FTP issues

Michael Crawford crawford at mun.ca
Fri Jul 11 06:02:37 PDT 2003

Hi all...

I'm new here so, as per the norm... I checked the online archive and couldn't
find my answer but if I missed it... please excuse...

I've been trying to get the CVS to work, but after I enter username and p/w
all I get is a white screen in the window... The admin menu and stuff is
still there and working, but I don't seem to get connected to the ftp server.
If I try to go back in I get

Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/webdocs/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 277

ideas?

--
Cheers,