[gollem] gollem in a separate horde instance

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 19 17:15:45 PST 2004

Quoting dmoore at interactivate.com:

Correct - see http://horde.org/source/versions.php

> I'm also a relative newcomer to horde, so this may be a stupid question. But I
> was wondering what you all thought the feasibility of running gollem in one
> horde docroot (from CVS) and the other apps in a different version (2.2.4).
>
> Would I run into session issues?  That's the biggest obstacle I can see in
> this scheme.

It should work fine. If you're worried about session problems, setting the
cookie_path differently for each install should take care of them.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."