[gollem] gollem in a separate horde instance

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 21 12:35:34 PST 2004

Quoting dmoore at interactivate.com:

> I have things set up and running, and the Horde cookie from the tip
> instance has a path of /.  How can I set the Horde cookie from the stable
> instance to / as well?

You can change it in horde/config/registry.php - cookie_path, in the 'horde'
stanza.

> And if I do that, will the tip instance recognize the session cookie set
> by the stable instance?

I think it will, but it's not something that's intentionally supported, and I
wouldn't count on it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."