AW: AW: [hermes]only full hours in hermes?

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Fri Feb 7 22:39:04 PST 2003

hi there!

>1. Please keep threads on the lists.

damn your right,i made a mistake,sorry

>2. Try the fix I just committed to Hermes. It helps to mention if you're
>doing something non-standard, such as using a different decimal point.

i tried it with the most recent cvs version (updated 5 min ago),but it still
wont work...

right now i only get an error if i type something like '3.5'
then the web-form says only numbers were allowed to be entered.

if i type '3,5' no error occurs,but the inserted value is 3.00 and it
is therefore impossible to delete these entries again (then the web-form says
again only to enter numbers in that field)

this i too bad...if i would be better in developing with php i'd try to
fix it by myself,but i think that won't help hermes that much (and
obviously i am not good in hp ;)

best regards

	dadirtyluk