[horde] can imp do imap over ssl ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Nov 18 18:45:47 PST 2000

Quoting Frank Louwers <frank at student.rug.ac.be>:

> ... if you have compiled your php against an SSL enabled source tree of
> uv-imap.

Right.

> I have been running an old CVS version (from before the 2.2 release (i know,
> i know, i should upgrade)) providing only pop over ssl and imap over ssl.

You should. Some security fixes in there.

Is there another string to specify for pop over ssl? We could include that, as
well...

> Great to know that work on 2.3 is getting along. Any big changes/new
> features?

Oh yes. Much better organized/cleaner/faster code, search function, better/more
preferences, filters... =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues