[horde] Introduction

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Jan 29 17:56:45 PST 2001

Quoting Michael and Michele Dean <mdean at kcnet.com>:

> DCL encompasses those features and more in its scope.  Currently, I have
> bug/project/ticket tracking and the FAQ system you describe partially
> implemented.  DCL has an existing user base already, so there is already
> an advantage to its use.

I had a real quick look (it's 2:30am here) at the online demo, and what I
saw looks pretty nifty!  I'm a sucker for pretty graphs and statistics ;-)

The only headache I see is that maintaining Whups and DCL as separate projects
would just be very difficult - either a program uses one application framework,
or it uses another, but trying to use both would lead to a pretty mashed up
recipe.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil at recoil.org>