[horde] poppassd server

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Mar 18 09:59:40 PST 2001

> With the new prefs code, I haven't yet had a chance to work the password link
> into the interface again (it'll show up on the Options screen when I do,
> though). This is known; I'll fix it sooner or later. :)

Okay... just to give everyone a heads up, the password changing stuff is going
to have its permanent home in Gollem, so I just went ahead and moved it over
there today, since it wasn't working in IMP anyway.

So if you need password changing in the dev versions, help Max with Gollem. =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people