[horde] Packages

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 19 14:29:54 PDT 2001

Quoting Nico Galoppo <scratch at ace.ulyssis.org>:

> On a side note, does anyone know the status of the Debian HORDE
> packages? Or should I stick to the CVS version?

The 1.2/2.2 ones are being maintained. Nothing exists for 1.3/2.3 yet, to my
knowledge.

> One particular problem that I've encountered before is that while I
> don't have a problem getting it all configured & compiled by hand,
> keeping package & compiled versions of apps such as apache/php/imap
> running simultaneously *can* get complicated.

Personally, I let Debian handle apache; I compile PHP as a dso from cvs, and I
use all Horde stuff from cvs (yes, really <g>).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.