mysql // session managment // phplib

Johannes Peeters jpeeters at lashout.net
Thu Nov 8 14:20:42 PST 2001

Hello,

I'm using imp 2.2.6 and horde 1.2.6, but i'm having a problem with mysql for
session storage.  With DBA as storage method, it works fine (except for some
Warning: Unable to find DBA identifier 0 in
/home/admin/homepage/webmail.lashout.net/public_html/phplib/ct_dba.inc on
line XX a few times), but with mysql the only thing horde (or phplib) wants
to do is UPDATE a session in the dbase, but not INSERT the session into it.
So the counter doesn't run (it stays at 1) and loggin in at imp works, but
whatever you choose after the login you are logged out again (session isn't
registered).

Anyone knows a possible fix for this ?

Greetings,
Johannes Peeters