[horde] Seg Faults in Apache2 (Horde FrmWrk - CVS)

Edwin Culp eculp at MexComUSA.Net
Wed May 22 21:33:34 PDT 2002

Quoting Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur at mechanus.org>:

| <snip>
| > It sure did on mine.  I was amazed.  With configure, what ever you
| > normally use.  Just don't forget
| >
| >  --with-mysql=/usr/local --with-gettext=/usr/local and  --with-imap
| >
| > I have a bad habit of throwing in too much:-)
| >
| > ed
| >

| Well, PHP4.2.1 did clear up the seg faults,

One for the good guys :-)

| but then I guess I was
| attributing
| the "cannot display error" in IE to the seg faults in Apache2. It hasn't
| helped
| with those pages. It's the same pages: when you first logon into IMP, when
| you
| try to access kronolith, after trying to logon in Gollem and the backend.php
| Jonah. There are no errors in any of the logs. Strange. Any ideas?

I haven't seen the IE error.  Are you able to see any pages?

ed

| Cheers,
|
| Rodolfo

       The illiterate of the 21st century will not be
             those who cannot read and write,
       but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
                                                --Alvin Toffler