[horde] Imp only showing 5 messages per folder

Joe Filla imp at kahana.com
Wed Sep 11 23:36:15 PDT 2002

Hello,

I've posted this to the imp mailing list too. Sorry if this makes the cross
posting gods mad.

To summarize the problem. Each mail folder only show 5 messages, even though
there may be dozens or hundreds of mails. It displays: "1 to 5 of 5
Messages" and I can only see 5 messages.

However (and here were it gets even stranger), when I click on any of the
five mails to read it, IMP displays in this format: FOLDER_NAME: Subject of
particularmail (1 of n)

In my case, when I click on the first mail (sorted by date) in my inbox:

INBOX: Oracle Test Registration information (1 of 27)

I can incrementally click through all the mail in the folder with the <>
graphics. This doesn't make any sense.

Thank you,

Joe