[horde] Why is mcal and mcrypt support missing from the rpms on horde.org?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 26 19:38:51 PDT 2002

Quoting Sydney Weidman <weidmans at mts.net>:

> Whenever I try to login I get the following message:
>
> Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was
> entered incorrectly.

And what does your IMAP server logs say? The thing is that mcrypt has _no_
relation to the c-client library that PHP uses to speak IMAP. So barring
some _very_ weird interaction, they aren't related at all.

> even though I can login using imtest, test.php, other mail clients etc.

When you log in via test.php, is your protocol really:

>      'protocol' => 'imap/notls',

... or is it just 'imap'?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."