[horde] Fwd: Problem with Pear Log function. and mailing to the list.

Nick Gray nagray at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 28 14:43:34 PDT 2002

Again, I will attempt to post this to the list as well

I noticed that the PEAR you get from http://pear.php.net/get/pear-09.tgz is
loaded to a base directory of /usr/bin/pear while the copy that comes from
Horde is in /usr/local/bin/pear

Perhaps this is the reason.

I haven't had much time to look this over. I am going to look at it a
little closer in the morning

--
Nix

Vidae Credendes!