[horde] Deleting mail

Fraser Speir fraser at red-neck.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 08:00:35 PDT 2002

I have set up horde and imp latest versions. Mysql apache etc etc. I
have hardcoded IMAP as the mail server and have no problem
authenticating, getting or sending mail. My preferences in the DB work
fine as do the contact DB.
My problem is the trash set up and deleting mail. Normally you should
get the mail deleted with a strikethru. I do not. I can delete the mail
by moving it to trash with the move command and then selecting empty
trash.
The problem began when I tried to set my preference to delete the mail
immediately.
I have replaced all DB's using the scripts available and ensuring
permissions are set properly.

Any help greatly appreciated.