[horde] Re: Form to login Horde (not Imp)

izzk at netcourrier.com izzk at netcourrier.com
Sat Oct 12 19:11:43 PDT 2002

thanks for your answer

i already did transfered the login to IMP in registry.

i don't understand well your DirectoryIndex stuff as i could not find this world in registry or horde or prefs in horde/config/
where is it ?

anyway, maybe i expressed wrong, my problem is not the frame disapear, it is it never apears as i use a form in a site html page ...
i never hit horde/ , it goes directly to horde/imp7 and request a login ...

what i would like is html code for a form called from outside horde directory that would take me into imp displaing the bottom menu ...

if i can choose from going to imp or to horde defaut page (the one listing your components) or to go to imp IF i got mail would be a terrific plus ...

thanks

izz