[horde] Re: [imp] ldap logon

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Tue Nov 12 01:11:52 PST 2002

Horst,

did you set login to imp in your registry.php? In that case, your settings
in horde.php are ignored, and you should do appropriate settings in the imp
config files (conf.php and servers.php).

> to ldap. Following is my auth definitions in horde.php. Maybe you might
> have
> some idea.
>
> $conf{'auth']['driver'] = 'ldap';
>
> $conf{'auth']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
>
> $conf{'auth']['params']['port'] = '389';
>
> $conf{'auth']['params']['basedn'] = 'dc=hsc-consulting,dc=com,dc=au';
>
> $conf{'auth']['params']['uid'] = 'cyrus';

(as written above, depending on your registry.php, those settings might be
ignored).

Furthermore, it sounds like you're running in the cyrus prob. The SASL DB
with cyrus is not yet implemented correctly into c-client. As a starting point,
just rename all sasldb subdirs so that cyrus doesn't populate its sasl auth
possibilities. When your login via LDAP is up'n'running, this should be
obvious for only of interest when auth goes against IMAP/cyrus - but just for
testing purposes it could be a help.

Sebastian