[horde] Imp authorization and user maintenance

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 15 11:03:45 PST 2002

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> That does seem to imply some loss of functionality, though. It might
> seem a good idea to let administrators authorize with Horde and users
> with Imp.

So that administrators can manage users who aren't ever used? I think you
need a better understanding of how your IMAP server works. Either that, or
you have your IMAP server authenticating against a database, in which case
you need to actually *tell* us that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."