[horde] Fwd: request for a solution

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 19 04:31:50 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from bandasree at yahoo.com -----
    Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 04:17:38 -0800 (PST)
    From: srinivasbanda <bandasree at yahoo.com>
 Subject: request for a solution
      To: jon at horde.org, chuck at horde.org

hi,

we got the following error while running the following php file.... please
suggest us what the error is and how to solve this.
we are working on linux 7.1 env and mysql database with apache server. it is
urgent to us to solve this problem.... so, please respond us as soon as
possible for you...

regards

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class lang in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Lang.php
on line 14

and also got warnings like:

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/config/lang.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/horde/chora/lib/Lang.php
on line 68

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/horde/chora/lib/Lang.php on line 149

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."