[horde] Horde w/ multiple servers

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sat Dec 21 12:18:14 PST 2002

    I'm planning on installing the core horde framework with IMP,
Kronolith, Mnemo, Nag, Sork, and Turba.  My question is this: can I
install all of these on a web server (which also is a NIS slave), and
have all of the above modules work properly by interfacing with the IMAP
server (which is a separate machine all together) for IMP, and be able
to allow users to use the four parts of Sork as well?  The IMAP server
is also my shell and master NIS machine.  So a graphical layout would
look like this:

        Machine_A                        Machine_B
        Shell Logins                     Web Server
        NIS Master                       NIS Slave
        IMAP

--
M | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.