[horde] Horde w/ multiple servers

René Lund Jensen lundeman at tbkol.dk
Sun Dec 22 04:03:42 PST 2002

Well.. I'm not sure about the hole Sork suite (as I only use password),
but all others work perfectly as long as they have a webserver with the
right prerequisits. The IMAP and storage (SQL or LDAP) can perfectly be
located on other machines.
As of Sork... I know password works on remote machines, and I think
vacation and others use FTP, so I think they can work remotely as well..
but I'm not sure... (Please correct me anyone).

My best advice... read the faq, give it a go... once you get it running,
you won't regret the time used to get there (which dosn't have to be much).

René Jensen
horde at lundjensen.net