[horde] Why /scripts/cipherTest.php ?

alex alex at thbuo.gov.tw
Sun Dec 22 17:20:29 PST 2002

Dear all:
What is this script testing for ?
Here are the test results for my horde,can anyone tell me ?

RC2:
----

8-bit Key
Testing Encryption: Pass
Testing Decryption: Fail

64-bit Key
Testing Encryption: Pass
Testing Decryption: Fail

128-bit Key
Testing Encryption: Pass
Testing Decryption: Fail

64-bit Key
Testing Encryption: Pass
Testing Decryption: Pass

Cast 128:
---------

128-bit Key
Testing Encryption: Pass
Testing Decryption: Fail

80-bit Key
Testing Encryption: Pass
Testing Decryption: Fail

40-bit Key
Testing Encryption: Pass
Testing Decryption: Fail

Blowfish:
---------

64-bit Key

Warning:  pack type N: not enough input, need 4, have 3
in /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/lib/Cipher/blowfish.php on line 324

Warning:  pack type N: not enough input, need 4, have 1
in /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/lib/Cipher/blowfish.php on line 324

Warning:  pack type N: not enough input, need 4, have 2