[horde] two problems

Heikki Ylipaavalniemi heikki.y at empiria.org
Fri Jan 3 14:07:26 PST 2003

Hello horde,

1. I have configured IMP and Horde succesfully now and everything seems to work but there are two
  problems with making folders in IMP. If I try to make a folder in IMP I cannot make a folder
  outside INBOX. Everytime I try to create a folder it says:

  The folder "test" could not be created. The error message from the server was: Invalid mailbox
  name.

  If I make the folder inbox.test I can create it. Any ideas?

2. IMP suggests the maintenance operations every month and that leads to problems. It seems to add
extra spaces to the folder names which corrupts them.
The errors:

Warning: imap_utf7_decode: Invalid modified UTF-7 character: ` ' in /data/www/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 164

Warning: imap_utf7_decode: Invalid modified UTF-7 character: ` ' in /data/www/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 164
 The folder "{localhost:143/imap/notls}INBOX.sent-mail-dec -2002" contains illegal characters in its name. It may cause problems. Please see your system administrator

 Any ideas on these problems?

--
Best regards,
 Heikki                          mailto:heikki.y at empiria.org