[horde] SWF, IMAP Class libraries

Daniel MD danielmd at im-thinking.com
Mon Jan 6 03:25:37 PST 2003

Hi,

My name is Daniel MD, I am doing a Macromedia Flash application with
swmx.com, and I am looking for some way to extend their services with a mail
ActiveX COM component, there are no free ones, so I decided I could use
another approach, using PHP to process the forms, and use the SWF, IMAP
classes to do this, do you think its feasible?

Does anyone have experience with interfacing .swf files and PHP, any reply
would be appreciated, because if you don't maybe this isn't the right place
to be asking, and I will take my "business" someplace else, although I am
very interested in the upcoming application,  WHUPS.

Well, Best regards, and have a nice day,

Daniel MD