[horde] Please help me with that, urgent!!!

Cristian Prieto kementeus at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 20 16:28:04 PST 2003

I've reinstalled Horde in our intranet server, and
everything was working fine (at less I thought it!),
today at morning I get the surprise that we can't send
attachments in the mail... I was trying to send a file
of just 6kb and the horde sends me a message: "there's
was a trouble sending the file, the file is bigger
than the maximum size allowed: 18Mb"... The file was
just 6kb size.... what am I doing wrong?.... help me
please!!!

I'm using a RedHat 7.3... with Horde 2.1.0 on PHP
4.1.2 and Pear 4.1.2 RedHat...

Greetings...

Xtian