[horde] Help!

Ilya mail at krel.org
Thu Feb 20 20:34:32 PST 2003

or a better way to do it:
cp -R horde horde.good
update your horde stuff and user either scripts or hands to merge all changes.
and if doesnt work by 7am in the morning:
mv horde horde.mess
mv horde.good horde

in short dont mess with production ;)

i dont update my HEAD installation too often, so when i do a lot changed, and
sometimes its easier to just start from scratch, than search for all
incompatabilities.