[horde] Help!

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 04:04:31 PST 2003

Hello,

This is exactly what i've done... almost. i started from scratch.

seems a shame to have to start from scratch though... it's not a quick
process setting up Horde, IMP, Turba, Mnemo and Kronolith... lol

Would it be feasible to build a script that shipped with later packages,
that read through config files for variable names and values, and updated
the new config files?

Unfortunately, i have very little script-building knowledge , but it's
just a thought...

Thanks for everyone's help!!

Richard.

Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!