[horde] Help!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 21 07:56:45 PST 2003

Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:

> Hello,
>
> This is exactly what i've done... almost. i started from scratch.

IF it works, then great.

> seems a shame to have to start from scratch though... it's not a quick
> process setting up Horde, IMP, Turba, Mnemo and Kronolith... lol

There is no need to start from scratch.  It is not the normal way to
upgrade.  But it is an option.

> Would it be feasible to build a script that shipped with later packages,
> that read through config files for variable names and values, and updated
> the new config files?

There are such scripts, and many people use them.  I don't use them, as
I don't trust them to do the right thing.  But others do.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!