[horde] Please help me with that, urgent!!!

Cristian Prieto kementeus at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 21 09:31:34 PST 2003

IMP Version 3.1
Apache Version 1.3.27
my IMP test.php path =
http://mail.aceiba.com.gt/horde/imp/test.php
I guess it could be a trouble with the lib/ directory
(I rewrote that directory with a backup copy) or with
the config/ files...

I guess it is not a very big trouble, maybe something
with configuration files...

Thanks a lot for you answer... I hope you'll help me
to solve it...

Xtian

 --- Ilya <mail at krel.org> escribió: > Since IMP is the
one who sends mail/attachments you