[horde] Snapshots/RELENG

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 4 12:57:15 PST 2003

Quoting Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org>:

> Actually, the closest I can find to an answer is:
>
>      http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php

I just updated that page (will show up on the web in the next half hour
or so) to include info on the tags.

> That shows which tags go with what modules, but it still doesn't answer "What
> are RELENG, RELENG_1, RELENG_2, RELENG_3?"

Answered there now...

> HEAD looks like it's the same
> as "CVS",

They are part of CVS, not the same as CVS.  HEAD is the default if you
don't specify a tag, as noted in the above link.

> the most current modification, STABLE_1_2 isn't too hard to figure
> out, but should probably just be STABLE for consistency's sake.

No, it is the stable tree for version 1.2.  And obsoleted also (we no
longer use stable_ tags but instead releng_ tags).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!